View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiRdITcHtEnDeR

Number of posts : 11
invader Points : 36
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 7:21 am

hi all, sorry ive not been on alot my stupid computer is giving me hell, ill get a new one soon, not gonna pay 300 dollars maybe more to to get it fixed.i love all of u, u are my family and always will be . i know that iam not the worlds best player... 4 that iam sorry. but i do love the game and u guys. one of our members almost made me quit hurt my fellings pretty bad. he commented out in the open on how bad i did... hell i knew alredy in a gb, guess iam a semi-pro noob. but i have feelings this is a game and should be fun not hurtful...ty 4 ur understanding in both areas, i should be back on the game in a week or so, miiss u all. oh 1 other thing iam on lilypads comp rht now and she has a big problem ...tsk tsk
she tried leaving a post 4 all of u and messed up good, she could not remember her password and got banned from the forum... i dont know how to help her in this matter her e-mail provider has changed or she could have changed it. plz advize her or me to resolve this issue ty kindly. she really loves ur family aswell
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 7:26 am

Thx for the message SirD......

As far as being a bad player, NO ONE IS THIS GUILD IS A WORSE player then me, I have just come to terms with that. And I am OK with that. I have played this game pretty much daily for years and years and my skill level has been the same for atleast 3 years.

NEVER fear being a bad player, always know that I am much WORSE!

You rock SirD !!! See you soon buddy

http://invaders.worldgoo.com
neontrail
admin
admin

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 7:57 am

...... dont have to be good to have fun cheers

esm1957
admin
admin

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 8:41 am

Can't tell you how many times I've been told, "you are a Pro? You suck!" Man do I miss those Brazillian's! Evil or Very Mad

Rooikop
admin
admin

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 8:47 am

SiRdITcHtEnDeR wrote:
one of our members almost made me quit hurt my fellings pretty bad. he commented out in the open on how bad i did... hell i knew alredy in a gb, guess iam a semi-pro noob. but i have feelings this is a game and should be fun not hurtful...ty

SirD, I am really dissapointed that someone in our guild made you feel like that. Can you plz tell me in a private message here on the forum or in private in the game who this was. Thanks.

Never ever feel that you don't play well enough to be in Invaders! We win as a TEAM and lose as a TEAM! We are here to have a good time with friends at least that's what it's all about for me. I try to improve my game and challenge myself but more than that, it's fun for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 10:34 am

Neon, I'll take the title of worst player from you. I also have been told what a bad player I am. Not from the Br but the indos. I think I have the lowest percentage of hios.
BUT, that's not what this game is about for me. Play and enjoy it all. If you improve, then that's good. If not, ENJOY the friendship of the Invaders family. Invaders don't care how well you play but your friendship in playing the game.
I'm resigned to the fact that I have a high rank due to playing pangya for a long time and not by skill. That's okay for me.

Cya on the greens.

CrazyCanuck
admin
admin

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 11:52 am

SiRdITcHtEnDeR wrote:
hi all, sorry ive not been on alot my stupid computer is giving me hell, ill get a new one soon, not gonna pay 300 dollars maybe more to to get it fixed.i love all of u, u are my family and always will be . i know that iam not the worlds best player... 4 that iam sorry. but i do love the game and u guys. one of our members almost made me quit hurt my fellings pretty bad. he commented out in the open on how bad i did... hell i knew alredy in a gb, guess iam a semi-pro noob. but i have feelings this is a game and should be fun not hurtful...ty 4 ur understanding in both areas, i should be back on the game in a week or so, miiss u all. oh 1 other thing iam on lilypads comp rht now and she has a big problem ...tsk tsk
she tried leaving a post 4 all of u and messed up good, she could not remember her password and got banned from the forum... i dont know how to help her in this matter her e-mail provider has changed or she could have changed it. plz advize her or me to resolve this issue ty kindly. she really loves ur family aswell

Randy, I am very glad you took the time to let us know what's going on. The only thing wrong with it is that you should have posted sooner!! You're right, we are your Pangya family, so let us know when something is wrong!

Firstly, try to post on this website (either from your computer or lily's) when you can't be in-game for a few days or more.

Second, if anyone hurts your feelings in-game, especially a guildie, whisper or private message either me, Neontrail or esm1957. If it ever happens again, press f11 in-game and get a screenshot of what was said.
If any Invader is proven to be abusive toward another, it will be dealt with severely.

With regards to lilyfish, she had made 2 accounts. lilypadfish123 and lilypadfish. I don't think either are banned, but the easiest way to fix things would be for her to make a 3rd account with username lilyfish and she can use whatever password she wants (make sure it's written down somewhere!) We want everyone's forum name to match their Pangya IGN anyway.

If you have any more problems or questions, please post on the website.

tattooz

Number of posts : 506
invader Points : 704
invader Reputation : 32
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 12:17 pm

Good luck on sorting your pc issues out, I know what hell it can be. (just went through it myself not long ago) Hope to see you back soon!! And to whoever insulted you, screw them.
Back to top Go down
SiRdITcHtEnDeR

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 2:01 pm

ty u all for ur kindness and support.
Back to top Go down
SiRdITcHtEnDeR

PostSubject: ty kindly   January 10th 2011, 2:11 pm

tattooz wrote:
Good luck on sorting your pc issues out, I know what hell it can be. (just went through it myself not long ago) Hope to see you back soon!! And to whoever insulted you, screw them.
ty yup computer probs no fun, yea screw him it did hurt but ill live , i have the love and support of my super family here 4 that iam deeply honored to be part of
Back to top Go down
john99645

Number of posts : 275
invader Points : 361
invader Reputation : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 10th 2011, 11:02 pm

BigWeesy wrote:
I'm resigned to the fact that I have a high rank due to playing pangya for a long time and not by skill. That's okay for me.

same here weesy, im master NOOB from just playing long time for fun and meeting people from around the world
Back to top Go down
Johanne

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: why i havent been on much   January 11th 2011, 5:44 am

dont worry sirD i have the same thing in my comp its really acting weird with pangya 3 resets to play pangya -.- anyways try fixing your problem with the comp and yeah ill fix mine sooner or later ;)

Note: Who so ever insulted sirD and read this if you want someone pro come get me ;) if you dare >Smile.

>>>d^_^b Ever After, Bonnie Bailey d^_^b<<<
Back to top Go down
wheelchairman

Number of posts : 47
invader Points : 106
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: I AM THE WORES PLAYER   January 18th 2011, 9:54 pm

IM THE WORES PLAYER
BUT IM THE BEST QUADRIPLEGIC IN THIS GUILLD LOL
IF SOMEONE MAKES YOU SAD
YOU CAN TELL ME OK THATS TO ALL IN THIS GUILD I HOPE CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY bounce